7.07.2010

nyc heat wave takes it's toll


tuesday, june 6, 2010
10am beginners climb & spin w/Anna

11am booty camp w/Anna


song: "Pony" by Far

this was a hard day. the nyc heat wave started today and even with the ac on in the dance studio, it was warm. I kept sliding down the pole, not getting a good grip between my knees and sitting back, away from the pole. nevermind descending the pole doing body waves! I slid down sooo fast! so frustrating! we worked on a reverse double attitude as well. met Natasha and Marina.

following up that class with booty camp was killer. definitely ate and drank my fair share while in Texas for a week and I could feel those extra pounds doing their damage on my body. worked a few exercises beginning with a plank, and I could feel the muscle behind my legs during one particular exercise tightedn up, like in a Charlie Horse. did not feel good. thankfully we did our exercises and started stretching right away. we took plenty of water breaks and wiped down the poles.

it was hot, but it was great to work on some a new routine.
oh! and I wore my brand new green Ellie stilettos to class today and unfortunately b/c of the floorwork, the green color has already started to get scraped off. guess I'll have to pick and choose whose class I wear these too... definately NOT Lauren's!

No comments:

Post a Comment